As an Inspection Technician you will be able to calibrate emission test equipment before testing a vehicle, accurately inspect a vehicle, diagnose faults and correct repair requirements. You will have knowledge of the appropriate wiring diagram required for the electrical systems of the vehicle being tested, and have the skill to apply it.
WHAT MODULES ARE INVOLVED?
• Emission System – Inspection
• Electrical Systems – Inspection
• Braking Systems – Inspection
• Steering and Suspension System – Inspection
• Vehicle Structure – Inspection
• Vehicle Appraisal – Inspection
This module is to assess the competence of the candidate's knowledge, skill and ability to check the vehicles four wheel alignment / geometry. This will include ensuring that the vehicle is initially set up to the correct specifications and then using industry recognised wheel alignment equipment record the readings obtained from the vehicle and compare them against the vehicle manufacturer data.More Information